Thursday, May 12, 2011

Launch Day Part 2

Here it is! I don't know about you, but I have been waiting for what feels like forever to launch this.
Introducing! (Drum roll)
Mother Dragon Creations Baby Dragon.









My Baby Dragons Measure approx. 16" or 41cm tall.

This particular Drake has been made with Lizzy House Castle Peeps Fabric. I love how the fabric makes it look like the dragon has scales all over his body. The castle pattern, I thought, was some what appropriate on a Medieval Dragon. 

My Baby Dragons are machine and hand stitched with quilter thread, high quality cotton fabric and stuffed with polyester filling.

The wings have been stuffed with cotton fabric off cuts from past projects. It gives the wings some stiffness and wont poke or hurt your child if they wish to sleep with it in their bed.

The arms, legs, head, wings and scales have been stitched in the seams twice to give it extra strength to help withstand the punishment it will surely receive from children.

Mother Dragon Creations Baby Dragons are $45.00 plus $8.05 postage.

I hope you love him as much as the our Dragon Family does.

Please note he will go on sale at 6:30pm this evening. There is only one at this time, so make sure your ready and waiting, button poised, at http://motherdragoncreations.blogspot.com/p/shop

Good luck
Mother Dragon


No comments: