Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bye Bye Baby


I woke today to my first sale on Etsy! Yes, the first Baby Dragon in the Lizzy House - Castle Peeps fabric, listed on Etsy has been sold. I'll be shipping him off to the US this week! I hope he is loved as much, if not more, then I loved making him.

I'm currently in the middle (hopefully closer to the end) of make another one in the same fabric, for Sam. I hope to be finished sometime next week.
I'm also whipping up a quick birthday present for my Father In-Law. His birthday sort of starts off the long list of birthdays for June (although his is the end of May). I have five family member having birthdays next month! That's just my family!

I thought i would have been writing my blog on Friday, but sadly my fabric didn't arrive, so hopefully it will be here on Monday. 
Although I was quite happy, just after I published my last blog, I receive a free bunch of large upholstery samples! Score!! 


I don't know what i'll do with it all yet, but I'm thinking, maybe a cushion out of the green one?!       

I did feel a bit guilty this afternoon for having a nap (instead of sewing), but seeing as I woke up with a idea for a new Softie, I don't feel so bad. Now I just need sometime to work on it.

Well I have to go and finish off the present for my Father In-law.

Speak to you again soon.


No comments: