Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A good week

Hello all! I hope you are all well and have a good week since I last posted. I know I have! It really helps being able to write down all the good things, so I know I did have a good week.
A bit has happened since then. Firstly, I have my first order for a Baby Dragon! My lovely brand new friend Sam has ordered one as a special gift for her third baby. Lucky Baby! My own sons don't even have one yet, but I do and they keep playing with it! Lol!
I just meet Sam the other week, online though connect2mums, she has a online business called Beautiful Fairy. They make personalised memory albums, greeting cards, wall art and more! Beautiful Fairy is a great name for their business, because the work they do looks like what a Beautiful Fairy would do! They can take a photo of your beautiful bundle of joy and make it into a work of art! Here is an example of one of their pages.


Isn't it beautiful! It's so bright, soft and sweet. I know like me, you'd love to be able to open a beautiful bound book and see your little one in a gorgeous page like this one! Go check out there site, it is well worth a visit.

I was pretty excited to receive my fabric labels in the mail yesterday. I love them! It's awesome being able to see my logo on fabric! I can't wait to sew one in a Baby Dragon!


I purchased them from Sasha at Tags & Labels Etsy Shop. She also makes stickers, business cards and other such things. Sasha is a busy little bee as this is only one of three shops she runs!

Saturday I got to escape! I left the boys with my Hubby and went shopping with my Mother Dragon, Red Granny Dragon. She wore me out! Damn that woman can shop! The shops closed before we were finished. 
Here is a pic of something my Mother Dragon bought me.


An M with a Dragon on it. How appropriate. I love having an alias!  

So my fabric delivery hasn't arrived yet, but I'm expecting it sometime this week. So I'll probable post some pics when it arrives. I don't know if I'll be taking photos of it in the washing machine this time.

There was also a very precious delivery on the Thursday of last week. My friends Toni and Gareth had a little boy and called him Alex. He is a long awaited addition to their family, and I'm just over joyed for them! It seemed like her pregnancy went on forever, but that is just because I was just so excited and couldn't wait for the birth. I'm enjoying looking at photos of him online, and hope I can meet him one day soon. Congratulations Toni and Gareth, you did a great job, he is gorgeous! 

Well I think that will about do it today. I'm sure I'll be posting again soon.

Take care

Mother Dragon

No comments: